My Beautiful Family

My Beautiful Family

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wow - it has been a while.

Hi Guys! 

I am such a bad blogger!  I was asked if I stopped blogging...and apparently I had.  My life has been so full and busy that I never got around to writing much down.  Even FB has taken a hit for me...I post, but certainly not as often.  But rest assured, I still lurk, so I know what you guys are up to.  I guess it is only fair that I share!

We are all doing well.  The family keeps on truckin' no matter what.  And that is a good thing!  I am so proud of our family and am happy we are so busy.  Too bad that it creates a lot of stress in the process.  Alas, that is a mother's lot in life.   ;)

Tom is doing well!  Working, playing, enjoying life!  He is now a scoutmaster, and is always getting himself involved in so much as far as scouts go.  That is a big part of our lives...and it is wonderful, even though sometimes I wonder if I will ever see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I have come to know that we just dont want to...that's why we keep adding on and adding on.  Tom is great with kiddos, so I know he enjoys what he does, and at the end of the day, that is all that matters. 

Elizabeth is amazing!  She is a happy young lady and enjoying life in the Navy.  She has achieved another promotion and will be Petty Officer any day now.  She will be coming home for the Holidays, which makes me one happy mommy!  :)  I cannot wait to give my beautiful sailor the biggest hug!!! 

Melissa is working her life away.  She has secured a job at On the Border, so drop by and see her if you are local.  As usual, she does well at anything she puts her mind to and this is no exception.  While she knows this is just temporary, she does her best and seems to enjoy it mostly.  She loves people! 

Patrick...well, he is the busiest young man ever!  Into Scouts and Karate...and now Band.  He has decided to play the Bassoon, which will end up making us all go broke!   However, he is enjoying it...I cannot wait to see where this leads him.  And Scouts has become his heartbeat.  We are always doing something scouting related...and he LOVES it!  Such a great way for him to learn life lessons and teach him to be the type of man that is so desperately needed in society.  He has also started participating in a Youth Group with Catholic instruction and coping strategies for Middle School!  LOVE THIS!

Mom is good!  She continues to enjoy mostly good health and we are very blessed.  I enjoy my morning coffee with her every day and feel very blessed to have this privilege.  My best friend! 

As for me...well, it is my job to keep up with all this.  :)  And of course add more chaos to the bunch.  I am doing well.  I am getting more involved in scouting, crafting (again), and trying to find new ways to drive myself crazy.  I guess I better stick with what I am good at.  Busy is a good look for me.  :)

Hope all is well with all of you! 

Sending hugs from our house to yours!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment