My Beautiful Family

My Beautiful Family

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to normal?

Hello Blog Family! :)
I want to start this year off right!  I want to wish all of you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!  As we start this new year, I am praying all of you are touched by the spirit of renewal and continue with the work in progress that we all are.  Growing in mind and spirit is so very important...and this is something that will never be done.

As for our little crazy family, we are doing well!  Life is always interesting.  At least that will never change. ;)  After the Holidays, we are slowly returning to normal.  Normal may be a stretch, because that we may never be, but we are returning to our version of normal.

Eli is back...(to work that is).  She left Monday to return to Navy world.  I already am missing my sailor girl.  It was really wonderful having her home and I find her a blessing.  While she is learning and growing and is sometimes frustrating, she really is a light in my life and I am so proud of her.   It is hard to see her go, but she must also return to her normal and we must get back to ours. 

Scouting is back...something that my son is very thankful for.  We went to our first meeting of the year last night and it was great!  Patrick really enjoys his scouting life and it is such a great way for him to become a well rounded young man.  It is also good for me.  While Tuesdays remain my busiest day of the week, I always seem to end my night with a smile on my face.  This is a great feeling! 

Work is back....I have gone back to work after a 10 day vacation.  It has been hard to get back in the swing of things, but I am slowly chugging through.  There is a lot on my desk that I need to attend to, but sometimes, it is hard to keep my brain on track.  I will get it down again....just need to stop with the ADD moments!  haha!  Truly though, I find it really awesome and such a blessing to be doing what I love.  While there are those days when I just think that I cannot push through anymore, I recharge and bounce back pretty well and know that I am doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing! 

School is back...and Patrick is having a hard time adjusting to his daily grind again.  It really is amazing how two weeks can really throw a proverbial monkey wrench into your schedule.  Then you have to return, it is really hard!!  He will get it...that I am sure of.

Well, I guess I should get back to my life.  I hope you enjoyed the update.  I would love to hear from you and update me on your lives.  Let me know what you are doing to renew your spirit!  :) 

Many Hugs and Love!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment